Data Manager/Protocol Monitor
The EMMES Corporation, established in 1977, is a privately-owned Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We offer statistical support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation. Emmes is seeking a Data Manager/Protocol Monitor
This position will support a large multi-site study, enrolling patients suspected or newly diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
- Prepare study and project materials, including call and meeting minutes, reports, handbooks and user’s guides, etc.
- Design, develop, test and maintain electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Train clinical centers on how to use the electronic data capture (EDC) system
- Respond to queries about the EDC system
- Perform regular data integrity and quality tasks
- Collaborate with internal project members, site study coordinators and investigators to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives
- Strong data management/computer skills; experience with CRF design, EDC systems, or other web based data collection systems helpful
- Attention to detail, requirements documentation and change management are a necessity
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in health related field; however, the combination of experience and training will be taken under consideration
- Experience in clinical research, specifically oncology and blood and marrow transplant experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external clients and colleagues
- Skills in prioritization, problem solving, organization, decision making, time management and planning
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
The EMMES Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.