Handle day-to-day procedures associated with ordering and processing material handling equipment. Qualified candidates should email their resume and then PLEASE call Sparks Group for immediate consideration between the hours of 8-5-Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
- Telephone and personal interaction with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Customer follow-up.
- Processing emergency breakdown orders on a daily basis to fill customers' needs.
- Processing special orders.
- Researching problems, such as parts on back order, parts shipped incorrectly and tracking customers' orders.
- Assisting with various inter-departmental issues as they arise.
- Processing customer orders by phone and fax.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Be cognizant of profits and margins as they pertain to parts sales.
- Interact in a positive manner with internal and external customers, while working in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Parts Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly