Handle day-to-day procedures associated with ordering and processing material handling equipment. Qualified candidates should email their resume and then PLEASE call Sparks Group for immediate consideration between the hours of 8-5-Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
- Telephone and personal interaction with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Customer follow-up.
- Processing emergency breakdown orders on a daily basis to fill customers' needs.
- Processing special orders.
- Researching problems, such as parts on back order, parts shipped incorrectly and tracking customers' orders.
- Assisting with various inter-departmental issues as they arise.
- Processing customer orders by phone and fax.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Be cognizant of profits and margins as they pertain to parts sales.
- Interact in a positive manner with internal and external customers, while working in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!