As Project Superintendent your role will be the overall day-to-day supervision of field related construction activities for one or more of a small number of locally grouped commercial, institutional or industrial construction projects.
Qualifications/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• 5 year’s experience
• Computer literate
• Proficient in interpreting contract plans and specifications for subcontractors Scheduling and sequencing the day to day activities of work
• Manage, direct, and coordinate the responsibility of multiple subcontractors, and project close out.
• Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Project.
• Daily enforcement of site cleanliness, safety, health, and substance abuse programs
• Compose Daily Reports/Documentation of site activities.
• Compose meeting minutes for progress meetings, pre-construction meetings, etc.
• Maintaining QC/QA files and updating as-built drawings
• Proactively anticipating and solving problems that could delay construction
• Generate RFI’s and distribute accordingly to the Architect/Engineer/Owner/Affected Subcontractors.
• Review submittals/shop drawings and transmit to responsible entities.
• Generate punch-lists and schedule/coordinate responsible subcontractors to correct their respective deficiencies.
Apply for Construction Superintendent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly