The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) in Washington, D.C. seeks a staff accountant to assist with payroll processing, annual audit, accounts payable, human resources, office management (including reception backup) and state registrations. This position reports directly to the CFO.
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Excellent research, writing and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with MS Dynamics a plus
To apply send cover letter, resume and writing sample to: email@example.com, subject “Staff Accountant”.
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a non-partisan, national nonprofit dedicated to achieving responsible immigration policies, which includes limiting overall legal immigration and humanely stopping illegal immigration. Candidates are encouraged to visit www.fairus.org before applying to the job and to know more about the organization.