HR and Recruiting Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and driven HR and Technical Recruiter to join our team in Annapolis, MD.
We are looking for someone with vision, passion and drive to help us create a competitive advantage. You must have a “War for Talent” recruiting mentality and be able to think differently about how we can engage with potential hires who are not looking to change jobs. This may be achieved by designing and deploying an aggressive digital marketing strategy.
Everything in our talent management must be measurably better than our competitors. You will be responsible for conducting a competitive analysis and compare “us to them” to make sure that we are superior in our talent-management approaches and results.
This is not a passive, administrative position. You must be a self-starter. This is a job for someone who understands the power of innovation in disrupting the status quo. You also understand the most powerful long-term attraction strategy is a combined corporate culture and employer brand that both emphasize innovation.
You will also be providing human resources support including but not limited to: reporting, data analysis, company policies, onboarding, providing employment law expertise, and solving employee relations problems: (e.g., investigations, mediations, progressive discipline, employment terminations, etc.).
- Processes all new hire, personnel changes, and terminations
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment by posting jobs, reviewing resumes and screening candidates as required
- Lead the coordination of benefits administration and benefits-related events for medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and supplemental programs.
- Administration of COBRA and FMLA/Disability leave with full understanding of related laws.
- Ensure assigned benefit programs are in compliance with the law, established policies and procedures.
- Performs other HR administrative duties as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals.
- Manage the full execution of recruitment process including posting available jobs, sourcing candidates, conducting phone and in person interviews, administering reference and background checks, preparing employee offer packages, and assisting with employee on-boarding as required.
- Knowledge of DOD clearances, OFCCP rules and regulations and government contracting.
- Knowledge of EEO, basic compensation theory, techniques for preparing effective recruitment advertising using all media and automated applicant tracking and requisition management.
- 5+ years of recruiting or HR experience in government contracting.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (ADP WorkForce Now preferred).
- Demonstrated use of an Applicant Tracking System.
- Requires extreme attention to detail.
- Individual must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, be a team player willing to pitch in as needed, be adaptable to change, able to multi-task, and work well in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We believe that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Apply for HR and Recruiting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly