Web Product Manager
5 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a Fortune 100 company in Northern Virginia to find a Web Product Manager. This role will be focused on leading initiatives to create the first customer digital experience that will build the structure for how the company will interact with it's customers.
- Work with a team of Engineers and Designers to develop and enhance digital products and customer experiences.
- Translate business strategies into products that excite the customers while positioning the company for growth.
- Motivate the team, collaborate with internal partners and ensure goals are being met
- Use market analysis, user feedback, analytics and best practices to driving product strategy.
- Define product direction, prioritize and manage features that will deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer-facing digital products
- Previous experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- At least 3 years of experience building and launching consumer applications on web and mobile platforms
- At least 3 years of experience applying design thinking and human-centered principles to product development
Please note this is a project-based position scheduled to last through the end of 2018.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Web Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly