ERP Systems Administrator
This position will serve as the primary system administrator over the Association’s Financial, Budgeting, HR/Payroll and Service Center applications. This position will also provide consulting services to the business as projects and initiatives are scoped and solutions are identified. This position will liaison with technical support vendors and the business to bring identified solutions and system enhancements to bear. In addition, this position will act as a delivery manager for IT projects and services to the business.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree, or higher degree, in computer science, information management or business/systems analysis required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical support, project management, and solutions management, with at least 3 of those years involved with ERP related software, including financials, HR/Payroll, Budget/planning and sales order processing.
- Knowledge and experience is required in application support, project management, system development life cycles, technical architectures, application development and integration management.
Computer Skills Required:
- ERP Financial Applications including, General Ledger, AP, AR, Cash Management, and financial reporting.
- ERP Order to Cash, including EDI integrations, inventory management, warehouse management, sales order processing, invoicing and eCommerce Applications
- Integration methods and services with Financial Applications
- Budget and Fiscal Planning applications
- HR/Payroll applications including Core HR, Recruitment, Benefits, Compensation Management, Performance Management, Career Development and Time Management.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS and Microsoft integration tools
- Expense management systems is desired.
- Data Queries, Reporting and BI tools
- Integration tools (APIs, FTP, SSIS, Web Services, etc)
- Provide system administration and support services for the Financial system, HR/Payroll system and Budget and Planning system. Trouble shoot and triage issues and coordinate with developers and support vendors for issue resolution and system enhancement activities.
- Participate in the delivery of projects and solutions to the business, act as ITS lead or project manager as needed to make sure the delivered ITS product meet the need of business
- Act as a point of contact for the business as related to their technology needs. Consult with the business on technology impact and scope of projects. Map business processes and recommend re-engineering when appropriate. Facilitate technology planning and functional requirements gathering sessions. Analyze business context and use that analysis in the design of the business portfolio solutions.
- Consult and coordinate across ITS to facilitate alignment of the business solutions portfolio with the full range of IT systems and services.
- Provide security administration and advice for ERP and HR applications.
- Provide ERP system environment management, overseeing the development, test and production environments, establishing guidelines and processes for data refreshes and enforcing system change migrations through the environments to production.
Qualified candidates must apply online through APA’s applicant system and attach a cover letter and resume specifying your salary expectations. Applications that are submitted without both documents are considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for consideration. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure to check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email from us.
The American Psychological Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected categories covered under local law.