Payments Project Coordinator
Are you a strategic, multi-tasking Project Coordinator with experience related to card services in the banking industry? Do you have experience in payment services or First Data (FDR) Processing? Sparks Group is seeking an experienced project coordinator for an opportunity in Washington, DC with an established financial organization.
- Perform preliminary research regarding potential Payment projects, including: budget, financial projections, business impact analyses and member benefit analysis
- Develop project recommendations and present to Credit Union Management for approval. Work with relevant parties to validate project plans, evaluate the progress of projects and make appropriate changes to ensure objectives are met
- Facilitate the development of project teams and handle all logistics, including preparation and scheduling of meetings, delegating project tasks / deliverables to team members and performing basic follow-up
- Coordinate project schedules and resources, track project deliverables and milestones to meet project objective(s)
- Effectively communicate progress to team and management, providing written and oral summaries. Ensure all project phases are documented and records maintained for each corresponding project
- Identify requirements for training and facilitate final project implementation
- Perform post-implementation analysis to ensure desirable results and continually re-evaluate to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct research on payment-related products and services to enhance Member experience and improve operating efficiencies
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in payments with an emphasis on debit/credit cards. First Data (FDR) processing and platform conversion experience preferred
- Familiarity with a variety of project management concept, including cross-divisional projects. Project management certification (PMP) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and produce results in a fast-paced environment, including consistent follow-up
- Ability to network and develop business relationships
- Exceptional research and development skills, strategic thinking, and attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!