We have an opening on our Maintenance Team to help maintain all equipment in our Varnish and Ink plants and perform a variety of facility maintenance tasks. Specific responsibilities Include:
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment per established schedule.
- Repair or replace defective equipment as necessary in a timely manner
- Perform machine calibration as required
- Maintain inventory of commonly used repair items; organize maintenance area
- Properly handling all wastes associated with the maintenance function.
- Perform facility maintenance tasks as needed.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience
- Proficient in electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, hydraulics and mechanical drawing interpretation
- Experience in diagnostic and maintenance planning.
- Familiarity with HVAC system and large process cooling system
- Ability to use/wear SCUBA equipment as part of Emergency Response Team
- Knowledge of Lock-out/tag-out and other safety procedures
- Knowledge of waste handling procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
SICPA Securink manufactures high quality secure printing inks and is located in Springfield, VA. If you have the skills we need, consider joining the SICPA family. Excellent benefits include health, dental, paid time off, 401K, tuition reimbursement and much more.
As an equal opportunity employer encouraging affirmative action practices, we consider and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gener, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or disability.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly