Internal Communications Writer
Sparks Group has partnered with a top employer in the DC Metro are to staff an Internal Communication Writer who will help increase awareness and engagement of the company’s culture and brand as well as assist with upcoming projects. This role will focus mostly on internal communications of email, newsletters, and PowerPoint decks using original content.
- Create original content to support multiple growing business lines
- Assist business development team with marketing materials as needed
- Work in a fast paced, high volume production environment with various company leaders
- At least 4 year of copy-writing, content creation or strategic communications
- Must have internal writing communications experience
- Experience with storyboarding and storytelling
- Ability to multitask shifting priorities in a fast pace atmosphere
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with InDesign in preferred, but not required
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Internal Communications Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly