Senior Communications Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a top employer in the DC Metro area to find a Senior Communications Specialist to lead large scale consumer Public Relations (PR) campaigns across multiple product lines.
- Create and implement external communications plans highlighting products, tools and services that will drive results
- Draft communications materials to such as strategic plans, press releases, media alerts, speeches, social media content
- Execute media outreach, using key contacts and managing relationships to ensure media coverage in variety of national and regional outlets
- Measure and evaluate program results and communicate findings
- Lead strategic programming cross functionally for identification, content development and paid strategy
- Work to advance communications strategy to external partners and staff within all
- Manage agency partners and vendors
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 5 years of Public Relations (PR) experience ideally for a large consumer brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (portfolio or writing sample will be required)
- Experience using traditional and marketing techniques to leverage them for executing successful integrated PR campaigns
- Knowledge in analyzing PR results and insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding presentation skills
- 2 years of experience with digital marketing preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!