Senior Communications Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a top employer in the DC Metro area to find a Senior Communications Specialist to lead large scale consumer Public Relations (PR) campaigns across multiple product lines.
- Create and implement external communications plans highlighting products, tools and services that will drive results
- Draft communications materials to such as strategic plans, press releases, media alerts, speeches, social media content
- Execute media outreach, using key contacts and managing relationships to ensure media coverage in variety of national and regional outlets
- Measure and evaluate program results and communicate findings
- Lead strategic programming cross functionally for identification, content development and paid strategy
- Work to advance communications strategy to external partners and staff within all
- Manage agency partners and vendors
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 5 years of Public Relations (PR) experience ideally for a large consumer brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (portfolio or writing sample will be required)
- Experience using traditional and marketing techniques to leverage them for executing successful integrated PR campaigns
- Knowledge in analyzing PR results and insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding presentation skills
- 2 years of experience with digital marketing preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly