Are you a well-tenured Executive Assistant with experience supporting high-level Executives in positions at non- profit organizations? Have you worked closely with board members, Senior Executives and possess a high caliber of experience? If so, look no further!
Sparks Group is hiring for professional, experienced, high-level Senior Executive Assistants who are eager to work for non- profit organizations.
- Heavy calendar management which will require frequent interaction with executives, board members, and staff
- Event and meeting management: scheduling, creating and distributing handouts, transcribing meeting minutes for senior level meetings
- Assist with branding and edit documents to follow compliance
- Monitor inventory and manage ordering and tracking shipments
- Produce administrative work that is high quality and delivered on time
- Monitor and edit websites to ensure timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Experience supporting high-level executive directors required
- Executive assistant experience in the non -profit sector is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, and Visio)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, with quality results
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make accurate and timely administrative judgments, while remaining professional under pressure.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly