Are you a well-tenured Executive Assistant with experience supporting high-level Executives in positions at non- profit organizations? Have you worked closely with board members, Senior Executives and possess a high caliber of experience? If so, look no further!
Sparks Group is hiring for professional, experienced, high-level Senior Executive Assistants who are eager to work for non- profit organizations.
- Heavy calendar management which will require frequent interaction with executives, board members, and staff
- Event and meeting management: scheduling, creating and distributing handouts, transcribing meeting minutes for senior level meetings
- Assist with branding and edit documents to follow compliance
- Monitor inventory and manage ordering and tracking shipments
- Produce administrative work that is high quality and delivered on time
- Monitor and edit websites to ensure timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Experience supporting high-level executive directors required
- Executive assistant experience in the non -profit sector is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, and Visio)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, with quality results
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make accurate and timely administrative judgments, while remaining professional under pressure.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!