Customer Service Associate
If you have a background successfully managing fast paced restaurants/retail stores while exemplifying an elevated customer experience, this role is for you!
Sparks Group is partnered with a growing and team-based company with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. This company provides competitive salary plus commission compensation and benefits! We are seeking individuals to be an integral part of ensuring the office operations runs smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Point of contact for all incoming clients
- Calendar management, arranging and confirming appointments
- Obtaining client information in a casual and pleasant manner and recording on spreadsheet
- Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
- Two or more years of proven experience providing customer support in a luxury retail environment
- Two or more years’ experience in office administration is a plus
- Associate’s/College degree required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including 10-7 on four weekdays and 9-5 on Saturdays
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- "Floor” management and coordination skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!