Sparks Group has partnered with a Marketing and PR firm with clients focused in the public sector to find a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their team. This position requires the incumbent to manage multiple marketing programs while delivering outstanding service to client and team member at all time.
- Manage several annual major sponsor relationships including opportunity research, sponsorship program design, logistics coordination, and any on-site activation execution
- Assist in developing and executing high-impact, cost-effective content, advertising, collateral and integrated marketing communications that target key member segments, drive sales and significantly increase brand awareness using marketing automation systems and traditional vendors
- Manage all event logistics for conferences and internally produced marketing events
- Lead coordination of twice-monthly webinar program including scheduling, content strategy, marketing, hosting and production
- Manage the development, production, inventory and distribution of promotional items for use in activation's, conferences, sponsorship events, etc.
-At least 2 years of marketing leadership experience
-Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading
-Exceptional client and customer service skills
-Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
-Social media marketing experience, knowledge, and high comfort level with tools and techniques
-Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and marketing automation systems
-Experience in vendor, partner, and sponsorship relationship management
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and aptitude for other technology tools
-Exceptional organization skills and a strong attention to detail are non-negotiable in order to meet set deadlines
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!