Real Estate Processor
Pesner Kawamoto, a professional law corporation, is searching for a processor to support its residential real estate department. Due to the high volume of settlements processed at our Firm, the candidate must have strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, and be able to perform the following tasks in a timely manner:
- Open new settlement files in LandTech
- Serve as primary point-of-contact to purchasers and sellers of real estate, real estate agents, lenders and title companies
- Order title examinations and surveys, when necessary
- Order dues statements from Homeowner’s Associations and/or Condominium Associations, when necessary
- Order payoff statements from lenders, when necessary
- Draft all paperwork in preparation for settlements
- Balance Closing Disclosures and/or HUD-1 Settlement Statements with lenders
- Perform post-closing tasks, including recording Deeds, Deeds of Trust, and other miscellaneous documents in land records and disbursing settlement funds
Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently on a team is required. Experience using LandTech is preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience. Health care benefits, 401k, and flexible work schedule are available.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Diana D’Alessandro at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential.