Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sparks Group has partnered with a growing financial services company and together we are seeking an innovative, vibrant and creative Digital Media Coordinator to join their team. This role will be responsible for researching, building, launching and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan, research and implement product strategy
- Conduct usability testing
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and product prototypes
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Analyze user feedback to enhance user experiences
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing/ad agency environment
- Experience with PPC and paid social
- Experience running marketing programs effectively
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Excellent written, editing and communication skills
- Data-driven and analytical
- Ability to work autonomously
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!