Senior Principal Marketing Manager, EMENA
Join an innovative team that is responsible for transforming the customer experience by creating and bringing to market new products and services based upon globalized connectivity without boundaries. We reach beyond the traditional satellite industry and the broader communications landscape. As part of the Intelsat vision, we will define new products with the performance, features, and flexibility required to open new profitable markets, drive new revenue streams and ensure the most reliable and secure communications globally. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for bold thinkers to fill this role and continue our legacy of innovation for decades to come.
Develop the EMENA (Europe Middle East North Africa) regional marketing plan (strategic objectives and supporting tactics) to strengthen the Intelsat brand and generate leads for the regional Sales teams. Execute on regional marketing programs to build the sales funnel across our media, broadband and mobility customer segments. Work closely with Product Marketers to regionalize product value propositions, messaging and go-to-market sales tool kits. Collaborate with regional Sales teams to capture and address customer requirements and provide inputs to product marketing, pricing and integrated marketing teams. Own regional content and messaging for all communication channels. Provide advertising and event recommendations and develop campaigns with the Integrated Marketing Team to effectively engage and increase consideration among existing and prospective customers. Track progress of regional sales and marketing activities through a set of monitoring tools.
- Develop the EMENA (Europe Middle East North Africa) regional marketing strategy and objectives, define tactics, identify resources necessary to execute on plan. Oversee in-region promotional programs.
- Monitor and assess regional competitive landscape and integrate findings into Intelsat's marketing plans and messaging.
- Closely work with Product Marketing team to understand services portfolios, develop differentiated positioning, messaging and insights for each sub-region. Provide regional content, including inputs for customer meetings.
- Provide regional market expertise to Product and Marketing teams and in-region expertise on product portfolios, including participation as on-site expert during trade shows, exhibitions and workshops.
- Collaborate with Integrated marketing to convey regional programs through a wide range of communication channels, including Social media, and effectively increase Intelsat's image and mindshare with existing and prospective customers. Provide regional product-related speaking engagement strategy and messaging.
- Define regional customer segmentation and campaign strategy to maximize Intelsat brand awareness and generate viable leads for the Sales team, effectively linking product plans to customer needs and business models.
- Execute against plan and report on progress to internal stake-holders. Through dashboards, Marketing KPIs, Win-Loss analysis and other monitoring tools, make recommendations to optimize marketing activities, pricing and sales tactics.
- Create, maintain and share regionalized product content to ensure that Sales have all the necessary resources to market the company's products and services successfully.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intelsat's product portfolios and of customer needs in the region.
- Drive marketing initiatives to grow mindshare in-region
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience.
- University Degree (or equivalent amount of education/work experience) in business or marketing. MBA preferred.
- Must have extensive understanding and experience in marketing with knowledge in several of the following areas: telecommunications, mobile networks, media delivery, enterprise, energy, satellite.
- International marketing experience preferred in the target region (EMENA)
- Knowledge of Intelsat's and competitors' services and customer applications a plus.
- Must be proactive, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Experience working remotely from manager and key internal customers.
- Must have the ability to effectively develop and communicate go-to-market plans and messaging.
- Must be a strong team player with good leadership skills to push important initiatives and influence various teams in a multi-cultural organization, while also being accountable for Sales support.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must have expert-level skill with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience managing campaigns in CRM systems, salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Please review the job bidding by current employees section in the employee handbook prior to applying for this position, thank you.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.