Community Manager - Apartment Community - Hillside, MD (Property Manager)
3 days left
- Full Time
Apartment Community Manager
Vista at White Oak Apartments - Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management, Inc, one of the metro area’s leading property management firms is seeking a Community Manager for Fox Club Apartments, a 250+ unit community located in Hillside, MD
This position is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations including:
- Resident relations
- Rent loss control
- Rent collections
- Coordinating service requests
- Supervising staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of property management experience at a community of more than 200 apartment homes.
- Strong organization skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Have an eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Implementing and administering policies, procedures, and programs that will assure the property is well managed.
- Computer skills required with proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, and accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of One Site software skills a plus.
- Ability in managing activities including employee relations, scheduling and staffing.
Some weekend work will be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Attn: Fox Club Community Manager
Grady Management Inc.
8630 Fenton St., Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Apply for Community Manager - Apartment Community - Hillside, MD (Property Manager)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly