Print Production Coordinator
Production Coordinator Needed
Would you be interested in applying for a full - time Production Coordinator position with a fast-growing international faith-based non-profit? Prison Fellowship International (PFI), located in Lansdowne, Virginia, is committed to sharing the Gospel with prisoners, caring for their children and restoring justice through the design and delivery of a variety of programs that are operating in over 120 countries and territories worldwide. The Production Coordinator will have the unique opportunity to make a huge impact for Christ by ensuring that the material for two of PFI’s life-changing Evangelism and Victim Awareness programs currently available in 10 different languages and used by over 500,000 inmates in 33 countries are produced and delivered.
More specifically, the Production Coordinator will manage the product design, translation and fulfillment processes by collaborating with translators, designers, copywriters, print and shipping vendors as well as manage inventory.
- Agreement with PFI’s mission and vision (see – www.pfi.org).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of one year experience in project management. Experience working in print production and fulfillment and inventory management is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style preferred.
- Thrives on meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), attention to detail and follow-through, organizational skills plus the ability to manage multiple projects is required.
- Must possess a patient, friendly, professional and helpful attitude; be a team player.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe; comfortable learning new software products.
- Must live within a reasonable commute to PFI’s office in Lansdowne, VA.
- Must be able to travel internationally two times annually for one week.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com with a copy to Christi Panter, firstname.lastname@example.org The Reisa Group (www.reisagroup.com) is a search firm retained by PFI.