3 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group has partnered with a growing IT services organization on Capitol Hill to assist in finding a Web Designer to join their team. The Web Designer will be responsible for creating mobile responsive websites and landing pages.
- Creating functional wireframes in HTML to aid development using the HTML templates and build website functionality quickly.
- Adapting current designs to different sizes, layouts or variations
- Suggesting ideas for ads, emails and web pages that form the foundation of marketing campaigns
- Creating digital marketing materials for social media and search engines
- Producing print collateral including banners, flyers, etc.
- Enforcing a consistent style and branding across products and channels
- At least 2 years of web design experience
- Proficient with digital design, coding, creating infographics and print collateral
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, including CSS/HTML Framework is required
- Knowledge of WordPress on both the front-end and back-end is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in understanding color theory and execution of such concepts
- Familiar with creating customer journey maps
- Experienced in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing, responsive design and mobile design principles
- Ability to design mobile responsive websites
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Web Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly