Sparks Group has partnered with a growing IT services organization on Capitol Hill to assist in finding a Web Designer to join their team. The Web Designer will be responsible for creating mobile responsive websites and landing pages.
- Creating functional wireframes in HTML to aid development using the HTML templates and build website functionality quickly.
- Adapting current designs to different sizes, layouts or variations
- Suggesting ideas for ads, emails and web pages that form the foundation of marketing campaigns
- Creating digital marketing materials for social media and search engines
- Producing print collateral including banners, flyers, etc.
- Enforcing a consistent style and branding across products and channels
- At least 2 years of web design experience
- Proficient with digital design, coding, creating infographics and print collateral
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, including CSS/HTML Framework is required
- Knowledge of WordPress on both the front-end and back-end is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in understanding color theory and execution of such concepts
- Familiar with creating customer journey maps
- Experienced in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing, responsive design and mobile design principles
- Ability to design mobile responsive websites
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!