CYS Program Associate Technology Lab NF-03
2 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Be 18 years of age at time of employment.
3. Possess and maintain ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
4. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
5. Possess knowledge and demonstrated skill in Microsoft Windows and Applications using the Internet (email, searching, web page design) and network computing and possess a professional certificate or higher related to computer science/information technology, or 24 months of experience working in the related field.
Highly Preferred are applicants that possess professional work experience working with child/youth ages KG-18 years of age, and experience implementing STEM and 4-H activities
Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications AND highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official.
YOUR RESUME OR APPLICATION MUST CLEARLY REFLECT THE EXPERIENCE AND DATES TO VALIDATE FULL 24 MONTHS EXPERIENCE HAVE BEEN MET IF QUALIFYING BASED ON EXPERIENCE. IF QUALIFYING BASED ON THE CERTIFICATE, SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION SUCH AS COPY OF QUALIFYING CERTIFICATE MUST BE UPLOADED/FAXED/PROVIDED TO THE SERVICING HR OFFICE BY THE CLOSING DATE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Transcripts or certifications must be submitted at the time of application.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)