Yield Manager - Video
The Washington Post is growing video content and the Video Yield Manager is a key role that aid in monetizing that growth. This position will interact closely with the Client Services team to coordinate and deliver all video campaigns for the Washington Post.
- Manage execution of video and display campaigns via DSP or 3rd party vendor.
- Utilize buying through a DSP to launch display and video campaigns targeting 1st and 3rd party audiences throughout available sites and inventory.
- Utilize DFP and 3rd party video vendors to launch “Video Everywhere” campaigns on select publisher websites in front of syndicated Washington Post content.
- Maintain organization system of all campaign details, changes, performance, and pacing.
- Ensure delivery and KPI performance of video and display campaigns against first and third party delivery data.
- Keep consistently aware of changes in inventory and anticipate potential campaign delivery issues.
- Communicate with internal teams on campaign delivery, performance, and any discrepancies or issues and take charge in troubleshooting and strategizing optimizations.
- Provide high-level updates and reporting to both clients and internal teams to improve campaign awareness and client retention.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in digital media and high-priority campaign management.
- Strong attention to detail and organization with proven ability to handle multiple priorities and frequently changing campaign needs.
- Exceptional communication skills with both internal and external partners.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to convey conclusions from analytics and reporting to all levels of management.
- Excellent customer service abilities with a proactive and problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with RTB buying through a DSP preferred.
- Experienced with both Excel and PowerPoint. JIRA and DFP experience preferred.