Qualitative Research Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
BioInformatics LLC seeks a person who has a passion for market research and the power of qualitative methodologies to understand and explore the “why” behind customer preferences and decisions. We are offering an incredible opportunity to be part of a small, dynamic team providing market research to major suppliers in the life science and pharmaceutical industries.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic new member of our team. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of qualitative research methodologies, interviewing techniques and the applicable technologies. A scientific background is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years qualitative market research experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with qualitative market research methodologies, including TDI, WATI/CATI, IDI, focus groups, conference research, ethnographies, customer journey, etc.
- Familiarity with qualitative research methodologies such as FocusVision, ScheduleOnce, WebEx, Video and Audio Recording
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Project manager for qualitative market research projects.
- Conduct interviews and focus groups. Coordinate with additional moderators.
- Create client deliverables including PPT summaries and recommendations and interview call reports to clients.
- Present findings to clients and provide recommendations on strategy. Summarize findings in stand-alone report or as part of a larger, multi-modal study
- Provide recommendations regarding the most appropriate qualitative methodology or technique for a given project
- Create and/or review discussion guides.
- Identify qualified individuals including: deploying online screening surveys, review and prioritize possible interviewees based on client preference.
- Arrange mutual meetings between clients, respondents and interviewers/moderators, including call and log in details using technologies such as ScheduleOnce, WebEx and FocusVision
- Contact/manage focus group facilities
- Coordinate travel and logistics, including shipping of sample materials
- Facilitate payment of honoraria and other project related expenses
Additional qualifications include:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- A scientific background is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to work in the US
We offer a convenient, Metro-accessible location in the heart of Arlington, VA.
Please email your resume with a cover letter describing your qualifications and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Qualitative Research Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly