TS/SCI Cleared Human Capital Analyst
Sparks Group has partnered with a consulting firm who is seeking an experienced Human Capital Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting human capital initiatives including process improvement, communications, strategy, and performance evaluations. Are you someone with government consulting experience and a passion for HR? Apply now!
• Perform statistical analysis on current and historical data to identify trends and outliers
• Create process flow diagrams, analyze costs, and document new business processes in the form of a formal Business Requirements Document
• Interview client's employees, management team and other stakeholders; facilitate focus groups and workshops
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Produce new process improvement techniques and services
• Develop metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
• Position requires TS/SCI security clearance
• 5 to 7 years related commercial or government consulting experience
• 2-3 years of experience related to Human Capital activities
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and Visio or Telelogic
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!