Are you looking for a new opportunity in a healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Your commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success. Today we are making healthcare remarkable.
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, Novant Health remains in a position of financial strength and smart growth. As a Magnet-recognized healthcare system, Novant Health has been named one of the best places to work. We are built on a foundation of core values of compassion, diversity and inclusion, personal excellence, teamwork and courage. Advance your career with a health system that strives to continue excellence in healthcare.
Novant Health Prince William Medical Center
Novant Health UVA Health System Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Services & Transitional Recovery Services is searching for a therapist II in Manassas, VA. The therapist provides complete patient assessments, plans for therapeutic interventions and appropriate follow up care, implementing treatment plans, coordination of the treatment process and discharge planning. He or she will also demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age and cultural diversity of the patients served.
- Master’s degree required. Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field required
- One year of experience required
- Experience with addictions required
- LPC, LCSW, Clinical Psychologist PMHCNS (psych mental health clinical nurse spec) or LMFT required
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Ability to care for behavioral health age specific populations with substance abuse, addictions and co-occurring disorders.
- NonViolent Crisis Intervention certification
- Monday – Friday, 8 hour days
- 40 hours per week
For a more detailed description and to apply to be a part of our growing team, visit JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID: 196737.
Connect with our recruitment team here through live chat.