Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist
AboutWeb is currently seeking a Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring the overall success of marketing initiatives through effective communications planning and execution, in collaboration with internal partners and external vendors. The incumbent will collaborate with various internal stakeholders to assist and guide the development of various communications pieces, write content and ultimately execute print and electronic materials, website content, social media marketing and other collateral.
- The successful candidate will typically require a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field of study.
- 4-6 years of experience creating and executing marketing strategies and writing copy, preferably for a technology or real estate related company.
- Direct experience in writing and editing content for online and offline channels is required. Must have a high proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with basic web development (HTML, CSS) and familiarity with Drupal is a plus.
- Must have experience with desktop publishing and graphics/photo editing (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience with marketing automation systems, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Salesforce is a plus.