A reputable construction firm that is located in the NWDC area is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Manager. In this role, the individual will be responsible for 50% bookkeeping and 50% office management. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a new and challenging opportunity. The firm is heavily involved with the commercial real estate industry, providing recourse's to properties in the DC and VA area. The position provides ample amount of growth and is a great location of DC (metro accessible).
Hours: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage Accounts Receivables/Payables
- Transferring data to QuickBooks
- Assist and work with our CPA with year-end activities
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- General clerical and administrative support
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Resumes are being reviewed this week!
- Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate and or construction (required)
- College degree (preferred)
- Strong technical accounting/bookkeeping background including proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, reporting, standards, laws and regulations
- QuickBooks (required)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Excel and database skills in particular)