Membership Services Associate
Are you an experience membership professional that has worked with an association or non-profit? Do you enjoy working with members and assisting with event coordination? Look no further! Sparks Group has partnered with an Association that is seeking a diligent and proactive Membership Services Associate to assist with events as well as the maintenance of their membership database. Apply now or call us at 703-620-6444!
• Maintain membership information in the appropriate database
• Work closely with the finance team to coordinate and reconcile payments
• Assist members with renewing their memberships
• Help with registration at events
• Coordinate all pre-event activities such as printing name tags, creating packets/brochures, etc.
• Administrative support on-site during events
• Customer Service experience and/or demeanor
• Work experience with a Chamber of Commerce, an Association or within event planning is highly preferred
• iMIS experience is preferred, but membership database experience is required
• Light accounting (reconciliation) experience is preferred
• Proactive work ethic
• Availability to attend events sponsored by the association during business hours
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!