-Professional tax preparation of personal and business tax returns using Drake Software.
-Professional tax advice for clients as requested or as needed based on the clients situation.
-Understanding of Federal and State laws to prepare taxes properly.
-Maintain privacy of all Moore's clients information and not allowing the information out of the office to anyone other than the client.
-Teamwork and the ability to get along well with all clients in unusual situations.
-All other duties assigned that may be needed as requested by Moore's management.
- Bachelor’s degree in taxation or finance.
- 3+ years prior experience in tax preparation.
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Research proficiency.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in Drake Software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals, businesses, and portfolio of rental properties.