Special Education Teacher
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER NEEDED
PHILLIPS Programs, an award winning organization, has an immediate opening for a teacher in a high school classroom serving students with Autism and Emotional Disability. PHILLIPS School ~ Fairfax is a private special education day school for children with learning and behavioral needs.
Our children require committed, dedicated staff that wants to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a place where you can see and make a difference in children's lives! If you are serious about applying you should have the following:
- Virginia Special Education licensure or willing to pursue licensure immediately
- Have demonstrated experience with students with social emotional challenges
- Hold a BA degree
- Have experience working in the special needs environment (learning and behavioral needs)
- Have a passion and dedication to students and the classroom
- Enjoy working with a team
- Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION