Are you a tenured and reliable administrative professional who is looking for a fast paced, long term opportunity? Are you someone who loves to work in Excel and has a high attention to detail? Do you have any experience working in a medical setting or reading EMRs? You are in the right place! Sparks Group is currently partnered with an amazing local healthcare facility in the search for tenured administrative support professionals who do well in high pressure, high volume, fast turn-around environments.
- Provide clerical support
- Word-processing, filing, photocopying
- Office supply ordering and management
- Answering phones
- Retrieve messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Answer questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications
- Facilitate scheduling and anything associated with the holding of needed meetings and trainings
- Keep listing of issues, opportunities, new policies, etc., to create agenda for meetings
- Taking and distributing of meeting minutes
- Typing of reports/notes/etc
- Create and maintain databases for various agency projects
- Compile ECR data reports
- Compiling and distributing BCCRS staff schedule
- Submit needed logs, reports and receipts to Corporate
- Assist Director in compiling monthly reports that will be filtered into quarterly reports
- Printing of all needed materials
- Coordinate office needs with appropriate personnel (ie: supply ordering, building maintenance needs, I.T. issues, etc…)
- Check work e-mail according to agency protocol
- Participate in and complete all required trainings
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong administrative background is required.
- Familiarity with electronic medical records and HIPAA is a plus!
- Strong Excel performance is required
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!