Medical Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Administrative Assistant! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with basic administrative tasks and day-to-day office operations in a medical environment. This opportunity is a fast paced, part time opportunity with required weekend hours! If you are looking for work schedule that is a little less standard and a chance to join an amazing team with room to grow then this is your chance!
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Greet patients and sign them in
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic medical billing
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures
- Ability to work Sunday afternoons is a MUST
- Minimum of one year of experience in a medical setting
- Entry level medical billing experience is a plus!
- Administrative support experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!