Call Center Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with several companies in the greater Baltimore area. We are looking for fast paced, high energy, customer service professionals who are excited to take the next step in their career. Candidates with varying levels of experience in the call center customer service field, whether you have years of call center experience or are just looking to branch into this industry, are encouraged to apply. If you are an upbeat, positive, enthusiastic individual who is looking for the next step in their career path then look no further!
- Responsible for thorough documentation of each step of resolution in comments.
- Responsible for resolving issues in a reasonable amount of time.
- Professionally and efficiently respond to all customer inquiries regarding benefit programs, billing, enrollment, administrative procedures and claim problems.
- Communicate effectively and work well with personnel throughout the organization.
- Responsible for researching elevated insurance claims issues as they are submitted by Call Center
- High School diploma, some college preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus!
- Experienced and skilled in computer systems in a windows based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate clearly and effectively.
- Superior written, oral and listening communication skills.
- Takes initiative to always be productively employed at maximum capacity.
- Follows policies and procedures
- Takes personal responsibility for quality.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimum direct supervision but knows when to seek assistance.
- Ability to handle to multiple activities and priorities, while maintaining a sense of urgency meet customer needs.
- Honest, ethical and professional
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!