Customer Care Representatives
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. Our Call Center provides top-notch service to ATD members and customers through phone, email, and chat contacts. One look at our site (www.td.org) will show you the interesting topics you’ll deal with. You would be answering questions, resolving problems, and demonstrating how valuable our members and customers are to us by delivering the ATD brand customer experience.
Position requirements include:
- High school degree (some college preferred)
- Strong customer service skills and customer service experience
- Professional phone demeanor
- Good verbal/written communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task
What else does the ideal candidate have?
- Strong knowledge of information technology tools like Microsoft Office, databases, call center technology platforms
- Ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- Careful attention to detail and time management
Being on our team means you have a positive attitude, believe in teamwork, and look forward to enthusiastically representing the organization. Call center and sales experience is helpful – but we’re open to people who have worked with all types of customers – internal and external, banking, retail, administrative, etc.
Some holiday and weekend work required. During the application/interview process, applicants may be asked to take aptitude and skills assessment tests.