We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. DESCRIPTION
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ®
We are now holding interviews for our PAID training class. We have a very extensive PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be a professional Shuttle Driver!
Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Positions
Already having a CDL is a plus, but not required… because we'll train you and prepare you to test for one!
Our ideal Shuttle Driver will have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one.
The Shuttle Driver's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive in a safe, competent manner a shuttle or non-air-conditioned trolley, a mini bus or a 12 passenger van on busy public streets multiple times a work shift.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn and memorize routes as assigned.
- Must be able to board and exit the shuttle, mini bus or passenger van and assist patrons boarding and exiting.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have been driving for at least three years
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- Must pass a DOT physical upon employment
- Competitive wage
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.