We are now holding interviews for MECHANICS. Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Positions
Already having a CDL is a plus, but not required… because we'll train you and prepare you to test for one!
The Mechanic's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect, adjust, fabricate, paint and repair vehicles to keep vehicles them safe and in good working condition.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on vehicles, equipment and machinery as well as facilities to maintain a safe working environment.
- Accurately produce reports and other departmental documents to HTA and DOT standards in a timely manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive in a safe, competent manner a vehicle that is over 10,000 pounds but not greater than 26,000 pounds in weight and is 27 feet to 33 feet in length on busy public streets and on company property.
- ASE Certifications preferred: Auto Brakes and Preventative Maintenance & Inspection.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers, and the general public.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and under a vehicle while lying on your back , lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 – 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances.
- Completion of an automotive training program
- ASE certifications preferred
- Must pass a DOT physical upon employment
- Must supply own hand tools and toolboxes that meet or exceed minimum tool list
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search