Legal Assistant – Immigration Law
Are you a detail-oriented legal professional? Do you have experience with immigration law and completing visa petitions? Sparks Group is seeking accomplished Legal Assistants for an opportunity in Bethesda, MD and we want you!
- Drafting non-immigrant (H, L, E, TN, O) visa petitions.
- Completing immigrant (PERM, I-140, I-485, AOS) visa petitions.
- Responding to Requests for Evidence and Notices of Intent to Deny from USCIS.
- Working daily with a small team of experienced legal assistants to manage caseload.
- Taking on case load of colleagues, when necessary, to support the team.
- Maintaining consistent communication with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience; Paralegal certifications a plus
- 2 – 5 years of previous immigration law experience.
- Experience with PERM labor certification
- Familiarity with non-immigrant and immigrant visa processes, including PERM; employer- based and investment immigration
- Superb attention-to-detail and ability to work in a team environment, but also work independently
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!