Associate, Partner Solutions
The Associate is responsible for supporting the Partner Solutions team in bringing customized consulting services to the private and nonprofit sectors including strategy, implementation, and ongoing organizational support to grow philanthropic and mission impact. Partner Solutions, a team of problem-solvers, storytellers, implementers, trusted advisors and global advocates, seeks an Associate with a passion to make a difference, hard work ethic, willingness to collaborate and ideate, an attitude of service, and ambition to rapidly grow. Direct responsibilities include project management and deliverable support for the Global Impact team as well as directly for clients. Duties include organizational capacity building, such as development/fundraising support, marketing and communications activities, project and deliverable tracking and reporting, event planning, drafting, editing and formatting external communications, prospect research, grant writing, Board support, digital communications implementation, and facilitation of team and internal processes. The Associate, Partner Solutions may also provide support on the development and execution of new products and services that will be introduced in the marketplace to support Global Impact’s vision of growing global philanthropy. The Associate will have a portfolio of clients with which he/she will directly interact.
- Provides coordination and support to the Partner Solutions team to manage multiple tasks, goals and deadlines.
- Effectively exemplifies processes and utilizes team tools for client management.
- Actively supports client success through daily task coordination such as facilitating external communications, managing database and files, coordinating team schedules, organizing meetings, and capturing and communicating action items.
- Drafts client deliverables to support visibility such as elements of a digital strategy, thought-leadership, or competitive messaging.
- Supports teams in organizational strategic planning, private fundraising planning, and campaign work.
- Leads and effectively manages special projects and initiatives.
- Conducts research and produces concise reports.
- Analyzes and synthesizes industry data into meaningful reports.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of prior work experience including fundraising and administrative experience.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently; think ahead and present solutions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and through written word.
- Evidence of interpersonal communication skills, professionalism and a positive approach to work.
- A strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to develop and manage team processes.
- Agility and flexibility to meet organizational requirements.
- Knowledge of international and humanitarian affairs.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Project. SalesForce and SharePoint knowledge a plus.