Custodial Worker NA-02
7 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy this URL to your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks.
3. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required (increased hours during holidays).
4. Appointment is subject to completion and favorable results of fingerprints.
5. Appointment is subject to completion and favorable results of a health assessment/physical to determine suitability for this position.
NOTE: Required standing and walking on hard and carpeted surfaces with some bending, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of items or carts weighing up to 20 to 40 pounds, and occasionally over 50 pounds.
6. Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion and favorable results of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j to include a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) is required to determine suitability for this position.
7. Appointment is subject to satisfactory completion and favorable results of Installation Record Checks to determine suitability for this position.
8. For the safety of the Bowling Center's patrons and employees, applicants should be 18 years of age or older due to the presence of alcohol being served within the facility and the possibility of exposure to hazardous work operations around bowling equipment, etc.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs.
- Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment.
- Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions, and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surfaces.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration.
(Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties).
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)