Talent Acquisition Representative (Entry-Level)
The EMMES Corporation, established in 1977, is a privately-owned Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We offer statistical support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation. Emmes is seeking two entry-level Talent Acquisition Representatives to join its growing Talent Acquisition team.
The Talent Acquisition Representative is a newly created opening due to growth. This opportunity is anticipated to be an ideal position for the selected hire to play a key role in shaping how Emmes finds and attracts talent to our growing workforce.
- Effectively utilize proactive communication avenues to build positive relationships with all levels of the organization in a fast-paced client service driven environment
- Review and consistently update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage candidate records throughout the recruitment cycle, ensuring records are accurately updated and/or dispositioned during each phase
- Coordinate interview details including providing a high level of responsiveness, communication and follow-up for interview scheduling activities; includes travel arrangements and expenses
- Organize and align complex calendars and time zones to schedule interviews and meetings
- Manage written and verbal communications with candidates throughout the interview process
- Provide effective candidate sourcing techniques by utilizing industry associations, professional associations and social media networks to build pipelines of talent
- Post and accurately maintain job advertisements, including managing social media avenues
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to determine qualifications and career goals
- Process and complete reference and background checks in coordination with legally compliant practices
- Manage storage of personnel files in paper and online formats, ensuring consistency and accuracy of compliant practices in conjunction with the talent acquisition team
- Prepare and participate in key recruiting events, including career fairs, Emmes' open house events, government events and university sponsored partnership meetings
- Provide Skype, GoTo Meeting and other related video/audio conference setup and support
- Review, process and file monthly billing invoices in a timely manner
- Prepare meeting agendas, take and transcribe meeting minutes and accurately file notes for future reference, ensuring updates to action items are captured and understood
- As assigned, manage special projects that advance the mission of the talent acquisition team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or Sociology preferred; alternatively, a minimum of 2 years or more of experience in a human resources or recruiting role will be considered in lieu of degree
- Prior related work experience in recruiting or human resources within a corporate work environment desired
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems helpful, Taleo Business Edition desired
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organization skills with a high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience using social media tools, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required; fluency in a secondary language desired
Emmes has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
The EMMES Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.