Program Director, AD-0801-04
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
Please preview "Evaluations" section and "Qualifications" for additional requirements and Quality Ranking Factors.
This position is outside the competitive civil service.
You must meet eligibility and qualification requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
This announcement may be used to fill like positions in other organizations within the National Science Foundation.
Relocation expenses may be paid, contingent upon availability of funds.
For additional information on the NSF eRecruit system, please visit our NSF eRecruit Applicant Guide.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the extent and quality of your experience, expertise, education, and research activities relevant to the duties of the position. We strongly encourage you to specifically address the Quality Ranking Factors below. This will ensure that you receive full consideration in the evaluation process.
Quality Ranking Factors
1. In-depth knowledge and expertise in specialty areas of engineering and/or science and familiarity with the engineering and/or science research community.
2. Knowledge of the principles, concepts, methods, and techniques of basic science, engineering research, and science policy to analyze research efforts.
3. Knowledge of the administrative/operational aspects of Federal funding mechanisms such as grants, contracts, cooperative agreements, and other contractual arrangements to perform assigned functions.
4. Ability to compile and evaluate technical and scientific information.
5. Knowledge of the collection, arrangement, and organization of data to prepare tables, charts, graphs, summaries, and other materials for effective presentation of research results and for inclusion in publications.
6. Knowledge of computer systems, methods and applications.
To preview questions please click here.