Graphic Designer - Digital Marketing
6 days left
- Full Time
The Washington Post is looking for a talented (Junior) Graphic Designer to join its Marketing team. We are looking for an innovative designer to create marketing assets for our b2b and b2c email, print and social marketing campaigns to promote user engagement, lead generation, subscriber acquisition and retention. Must be able to produce in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and a high-level of critical thinking. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing a variety of creative concepts for multi-channel direct response campaigns. He/she must be comfortable with giving, receiving and implementing design feedback from multiple stakeholders. This person will work collaboratively with the marketing team to optimize design assets based on business metrics, brand objectives, and stakeholder input.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects, and operate under deadlines to produce quality creative assets to support b2b and b2c direct response campaigns
- Maintain a flexible and collaborative process to support the implementation of multiple design revisions based on stakeholder feedback
- Work with Digital Analyst and Digital Marketing Specialist to monitor, track, and analyze campaign performance, provide key findings and utilize the results to refine and improve future creative assets
- Keep marketing creative relevant by researching design trends, technical tools and applications in key channels such as mobile, social media, etc.
Basic Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Minimum 2 year of experience in graphic design
- Excellent listener, with the ability to absorb creative feedback, and direction from management
- Experience with direct response campaigns including but not limited to digital ads, email, social media, print, direct mail, etc.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Adobe CS software (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premier etc.)
Preferred Qualifications & Skills :
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in drafting copy, and/or working with copy writers
- Familiarity with design principles and limitations surrounding email and digital advertisements, such as social media ads
- Experience working with an email service provider (such as Marketo)