Creative Account Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Move your career forward in an exciting learning environment with the opportunity to hone your promotional writing and creative design skills.
The Townsend Group, a subsidiary of SmithBucklin, is looking for a Creative Account Coordinator to join the team in Washington D.C. The Townsend Group specializes in national advertising, sponsorship and exhibit sales for non-profit associations. This is an exciting and challenging position for a high-energy, detail-oriented individual with a keen interest in digital media, print media and in-person events. When you join our team, you'll be part of a group of media professionals who use imagination, solid experience, a winning attitude and a competitive spirit to exceed client expectations.
The Creative Account Coordinator reports to the Director, Creative Services and is responsible for designing, writing and deploying compelling email promotions, media kits, prospectuses and other marketing materials. This role requires the ability to work collaboratively and effectively across multiple projects. He/She will also be responsible for prospecting, client relations and other account management duties for a several key association clients.
What You Will Do
- Work in a multi-client, advertising agency-like atmosphere
- Design media kits and promotional sales pieces for association clients
- Compose and design promotional e-marketing messages to support sales efforts
- Execute preflight processes and maintain detailed production reports
- Manage new and existing client databases and contracts
- Maintain regular communication with advertisers regarding upcoming deadlines and ad material collection
- Participate in client meetings and attend conferences and tradeshows on an as-needed basis
- Prospect new advertisers and/or clients
- Monitor general site statistics for clients' websites and digital products (e.g., eNewsletters, eblasts and webinars) using Google Analytics or similar software
- Partner with the sales team, association and production teams to improve campaign performance based on client goal
- Maintain and submit various client reports
This Role Might Be for You If…
- You have a positive, upbeat attitude and a high degree of energy
- You have a demonstrated willingness to take on new and challenging projects
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You possess an intense attention to detail and accuracy
- You exhibit the ability to work autonomously and manage own projects
- You have the ability to communicate ideas effectively
- You have the ability to travel up to 5%
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in publishing, advertising or similar industries
- Experience with Dreamweaver
- Experience with CRM systems and Google Analytics
- Skill and experience using Microsoft Excel and other programs within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ad trafficking experience with a major commercial ad serving platform, such as DART for Publishers, Atlas, SmartAdServer
- Familiarity with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standards and best practices is a plus
Where Do You Fit?
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a mid- or senior-level professional, working at SmithBucklin will offer you countless opportunities to develop transferrable skills, acquire meaningful knowledge and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, ambitious, multi-talented, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build meaningful, deep and enduring relationships that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. In addition, as a 100 percent employee-owned company, SmithBucklin offers all of our people - regardless of position or compensation - an equal chance to experience the fulfillment and reap the benefits of ownership. As owners, our employees control the destiny of SmithBucklin and are unified in the goal of building a great, enduring company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SmithBucklin, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.