GENL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Full Time
Sentara RMH Medical Center is seeking a full time General Maintenance Mechanic on NIGHT SHIFT (3rd shift).
- Maintenance service requests
- Emergency calls
- Discern when additional resources need to be obtained to meet demand/situation
- Rounding on systems
- Preventative maintenance in areas that are difficult to access during normal operations
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Facility Maintenance - 1 year
- Required: Valid Drivers License (will be requested to provide driving record)
- Preferred: Refrigerant Recovery Certification Type I and II or Universal
Performs general maintenance as directed and as necessary on all aspects of building structure and systems to include floors, walls, ceilings, lighting HVAC, transportation systems, mechanical electrical, plumbing and other items.
High School Grad or Equivalent
Required: Facility Maintenance - 1 year
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Drivers License
Preferred: Refrig Trans and Recov Typ-I, Refrig Trans and Recov Typ-II, Refrig Trans and Recov Uni Tec
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Refrigerant Recovery certification Type I and Type II preferred or Universal preferred.