ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – EAGLE TECHNOLOGIES
Performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries;
- Contacting stakeholders to coordinate events;
- Organizing and distributing electronic files;
- Performing data entry, including disseminating information and reports;
- Arranging event-planning logistics for meetings; and
- Assisting with projects and activities of the organization.
- Travel Support: Prepare hotel and travel requests for staff, if requested, and process travel and expense reports.
- Meeting Support: Serve as logistics point person for meetings and events. This includes catering-service orders, pre-meeting arrangements, and post-meeting wrap-up/cleanup.
- Visitor Support: Handle arrangements for visitors such as sign-in sheets, name tags/labels, pick-up/return of keys, hotel accommodations, and computer requirements.
- General Support: Includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Prepare reports and correspondence;
- Copy and scan documents;
- Prepare briefing and training materials;
- Perform electronic filing via Dropbox and document management system;
- Handle/sort/distribute incoming/outgoing mail;
- Arrange for forwarding of mail/packages and serve as a point person for receipt of packages;
- Prepare international mail/shipments;
- Order/organize office supplies;
- Report and follow up on maintenance and/or IT issues; and
- Maintain orderliness of service-center area and ensure that adequate supplies are available for printers/photocopying machines;
- Performance of other duties that may be assigned.
- High-school diploma and Associate’s degree;
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant administrative work experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and the Internet;
- Excellent oral and written English-language skills, including ability to interpret technical materials.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work responsibly with minimal supervision;
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and follow through to closure;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible in performing duties and adapt to urgent requests;
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced, multi-cultural work environment;
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills; and
- Customer-service orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience working in an international setting/organization;
- Knowledge of SharePoint; and
- Familiarity with government contracting.
About the Company
A leading industry systems and solutions company specializing in developing complex solutions for government and large corporate and business customers nationwide, Eagle Technologies designs, delivers, and manages end-to-end solutions that efficiently meet clients’ requirements. From cybersecurity and privacy systems to enterprise architecture, cloud based services, mobile solutions, and business intelligence services, Eagle Technologies works directly with each client to develop and deploy the best solution that leverages current technology investments and provides for future expansion and growth.
Eagle Technologies has successfully and effectively supported the Department of Health and Human Services for over ten years. The company is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of people in its communities and across the nation. Its extensive IT experience coupled with its expertise in mental health and substance abuse makes Eagle Technologies the industry leader in providing research, design, data collection, and analysis in these fields for federal and state agencies.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates must attach a resume, and a cover letter specifying salary expectations. Applications that are submitted without both requirements are considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for consideration.
Eagle Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected categories covered under local law.