CYS Program Associate Instructor (Art) NF-03
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form and www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf ).
2. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
3. Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-VERIFY) check.
4. Appointment is subject to completion of a favorable background checks/investigation to determine suitability for this position.
5. A health assessment is required.
2. Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
3. Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
4. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis. Duties may involve working both indoors and outdoors.
5. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
6. Demonstrated skill/evidence of competence in instructional area.
Highly Preferred are those candidates who possess a Professional Certificate/Credential as an Art Instructor; or Associates Degree or higher with 15 semester hours of college credit in the area of instruction (Art) AND previous work experience working with children and/or youth.
Applicants that meet the highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs may be authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is in the Government interest.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
Flexible (Intermittent) positions do not include benefits and are eligible for non-competitive conversion of employment category (Flexible to Regular Part/Full Time) based on management's discretion.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)