Program Assistant I
200 East Deer Park Drive
High School Grade 14 Minimum $36,851
This position will provide administrative and program support for Client Services. Will provide customer service to internal and external clients. Duties include scheduling hearings, and monitoring client appointments, processing request for tenancy approvals (RFTA), generate mass mailings, performing data entry and clerical tasks, distributing mailings, responding to inquiries in person, by telephone and email, processing reports and other projects/tasks. Maintaining data using MS Excel, word, access and other agency databases. This position is also responsible for reviewing documentation for program updates and other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of two years administrative/clerical experience.
- Good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable.
- Must have ability to maintain excellent customer service techniques and attitude is required.
- Must have basic computer skills including proficiency with MS Office Suite.