Registered Nurse/Behavioral Health
Psychiatric Nurses provides professional psychiatric nursing care to acutely and chronically ill patients; and performs related duties as required. Psychiatric Nurses perform the range of psychiatric nursing duties required to care for primarily high risk, mentally ill patients in a locked institutional setting. Psychiatric Nurses must have thorough knowledge of mental health practices and procedures, laws and regulations, and the ability to work independently.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current DC RN license
- Current BLS certification
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Apply for Registered Nurse/Behavioral Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly