Patient Experience Liaison
Partner with leaders in the development of strategies to improve patient satisfaction by identifying best practices and improvement opportunities. Assists the Director of Quality and other key leaders with planning and coordinating patient experience programs.
- Assist with facilitating committees, work groups and/or process improvement teams that improve patient experience /customer satisfaction.
- Participates, in collaborations with external experts, and assists with implementation of evidenced-based service excellence tools and processes throughout the hospital.
- Researches, reviews and assists the Director of Quality with the implementation of best practices.
- Assists with overseeing the training of staff to use customer service tools and principles in daily activities.
- Serves as champion with promoting service ethics to change longstanding behaviors of frontline workers and management.
- Assists with focusing the organization on reforming management and employee behaviors to align them better with patient needs.
- Serves as liaison to Press Ganey relative to HCAHPS survey process.
- Reviews and analyzes the organization's patient experience data and uses this data to provide an in-depth, proactive consultation, coaching and direction to department heads and frontline staff in service improvement methods, as well as mentor individuals and departments in the development of appropriate service action plans.