Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Possess basic math skills necessary to compute patron bills and make change.
3. Be able to communicate effectively in English.
4. Have work experience performing the duties identified.
Skills and Knowledge: Knowledge of sanitary food handling and serving techniques. Math ability to compute checks and make change. Ability to recognize the signs of intoxication.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
· Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
· Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
· Applications are valid for 90 day
· Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
· Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)